To accomplish its mission, Sailors For Hope has partnered with trusted relief and economic recovery organizations in each of the islands where it is currently providing assistance: British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands and St Maarten.
Current non-profits supported by Sailors for Hope include:
- Family Support Network: Provides direct services to primary victims of domestic violence in Tortola.
- Project Promise: Programs support opening doors for at-risk youth in St Croix in order to uplift, educate and empower them.
- Adopt A Roof: Having a roof over one’s head is one of the most basic human needs. Adopt a Roof helps the people of the BVI rebuild their homes better and stronger than ever before.
- BVI Youth Sailing: Rebuilding the youth sailing program in the BVI.
- K1 Britannia Foundation: Focusing extensively on maritime and other charitable projects in St Maarten with major focus on social issues faced by troubled youths.
- TLC Foundation: Bringing wellness in the Caribbean through yoga, mindfulness and sailing.